2022 Summer Intern: MBA Site Operations Walmart Ecommerce Intern - E
Posted on: June 21, 2022
What you'll do...
Want to use your critical thinking & problem-solving abilities to
influence the future of eCommerce?
eCommerce Site Operations Internship is critical in enhancing our
eCommerce performance and creating a unique and frictionless site
experience for our customers - within one of our Divisions (SBUS,
Strategic Business Units) or on the Central team. This person will
identify and drive key strategic initiatives within eCommerce,
inform our product roadmap and tooling, build out robust reporting
and KPIs, and define and roll out scalable best practices and site
optimization efforts. They'll drive impact, improvement, and
innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping
experience and grow our eCommerce business.
The 10-week program is designed to immerse students into
experiences that prepare them to be future leaders in Walmart
eCommerce. The program allows you to build broad business
experience, gain executive exposure, and grow your skills through
professional education and development. We are seeking students
with a track record of high performance, diverse skills, and
professional or educational experience in Consumer, Technology, or
You'll sweep us off our feet if
* You understand how customers shop online and use strategic
thinking and innovation to create a truly frictionless online
shopping experience and help drive our eCommerce business.
* You're a strategic problem-solver breaking down complex and
ambiguous issues, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing
and communicating recommendations.
* You're a visionary constantly looking for ways to set us apart
from the competition, spotting new and innovative technology that
can make shopping experience easy, convenient, and fun.
* You're an inspiring communicatorleading broad organizational
changes isn't easy, but you educate and motivate others to move
forward through effective structured communication and
* You build trust quickly & lead by influencecreating sustainable
business impact through cross-functional partnership, as well as
* You use data and insights to make informed and impactful
decisions and know how to translate complex information into
user-friendly insights, influencing business strategy and driving
* You've got analytical skills or not afraid to learn some common
analytical & data visualization tools, such as: Looker, Tableau,
* You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team
and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team
You'll make an impact by:
* Setting strategic direction for eCommerce business by defining,
prioritizing and driving high-impact strategic initiatives that
influence the overall direction for the site.
* Creating an exemplary site experience for your division - You'll
help drive the holistic site strategy and operational performance
for your division and play a key role in enhancing the customer
journey on our site to win customers' hearts and minds. Using
market and customer data, you'll enable a seamless and optimized
experience, helping to manage the product roadmap and tooling
needs, reporting and KPIs, A/B testing, taxonomy, search, SEO, and
* Becoming an invaluable thought partner to internal stakeholders
by collaborating with various internal teams to design solutions,
unify and scale best practices, drive continual assessment and
improvement of the site's strategic direction and execution.
* Communicating effectively to achieve leadership support and
influence large groups of cross-functional stakeholders.
* Providing data-driven insights and analysis to understand drivers
of performance, predict outcomes and influence the development and
deployment of business and site strategies.
* Successfully navigating in ambiguous environments, with multiple
cross-functional stakeholders, in pursuit of end-to-end business
What you'll need:
* MBA from a nationally recognized, top-tier program with a focus
in general business, finance, or strategy
* Professional experience in Strategy, Business Operations,
Product, or quantitative roles
* Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site
experience for our customer
* Strategic mindset with ability to tackle complex and ambiguous
* Analytical toolkit, comfortable making data-driven decisions, and
thirst for continuous improvement
* Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job
description when necessary
* Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced
environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made
available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your
performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase
plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health
plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full
vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of
medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions-
while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Hoboken , 2022 Summer Intern: MBA Site Operations Walmart Ecommerce Intern - E, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!