Company: Pure Power Engineering
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Pure Power Engineering is looking for a Sales Coordinator to
provide support to our sales team. This role provides a tremendous
opportunity for development in the rapidly growing solar power
industry and work collaboratively and cooperatively with various
team members and clients.About Pure PowerPure Power is an
engineering firm specializing in designing big, challenging, and
high-profile Solar PV systems. As a full-service engineering firm,
we create the electrical and structural drawings and calculation
packages for bidding, permits, and construction, as well as
supporting the lead up to the full engineering drawings, primarily
interconnection support and electrical/structural feasibility
studies.Founded in 2012, Pure Power has experienced 9 consecutive
years of revenue and personnel growth. You will be coming into a
culture of constant education, improvement, and teamwork. We place
an emphasis on training and professional development, which results
in an extremely low turnover rate and employees that stay and grow
with the company for a long time.ResponsibilitiesThe Sales
Coordinator will be required to gain a full understanding of the
vision, values, and direction of both companies, Pure Power
Engineering and PV Pros, as well as the strategy and culture. This
position work closely with the sales team, project managers and
engineering teams. This role will assist with the coordinator
efforts for our sister company, Pure Power. The responsibilities
for this role are described here:Customer Support & Proposals
- Generate quotes and SOW for prospective client work.
- Review client scope of work, and use our estimator to create
budget, pricing, and proposal.
- Handing off contracted projects to the engineering team.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage
trust and loyalty.Team Support
- Assist with updates and changes to any SOW.
- Work with the project managers to generate and coordinate
execution of the change orders.
- Complete any necessary administrative work including completing
pre-qualification packages, client documentation to setup the
companies as a vendor, certificate of insurance requirements,
- Provide the sales team with status of open opportunities make
necessary business decisions.General
- Run all business development activities through Microsoft
- Continually add value to the organization beyond your
- Prepare and attend trade shows and other networking events to
- Other duties as assigned
- 0- 2+ years of team support or customer service experience,
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability
to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and
manage opportunities with many moving parts.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced work
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong attention to detail.Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ years sales coordinator experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- CRM or Microsoft Dynamics experience is a plus. LocationThis
position will be based out of our exciting downtown Hoboken, NJ
Headquarters. Pure Power Engineering offers the flexibility to work
a hybrid in-office and work-from-home weekly schedule. We are next
to public transportation options from NYC and Northern NJ. We also
provide a private parking spot for the days when an employee wishes
to drive to the office.Compensation and BenefitsWe offer a
competitive salary commensurate with experience. We pay 100% of our
employee benefits costs and offer healthcare plans, dental, vision
and 401K matching.Equal Opportunity EmployerPure Power is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance
of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the
company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job
titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender
identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving
force in the success of our company.PI186683231
Keywords: Pure Power Engineering, Hoboken , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!