Sales Operations Manager
Company: Pure Power Engineering
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Description: Pure Power is seeking an experienced sales and
marketing professional to join our sales leadership team and
contribute towards all aspects of sales and marketing. This role
provides a terrific opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly
growing solar power industry and work collaboratively and
cooperatively with various team members and clients. The Sales
Operations Manager will ensure our sales team is running
efficiently and productively. A majority of this role will own the
optimization of Pure Power and PV Pros. CRM system to ensure clean
data and the ability for the sale's team to effectively communicate
between clients and our internal partners. The Sales Operations
Manager will also be responsible for maintaining and analyzing
reports and data to provide to company leadership to assist with
sales recommendations and performance improvement. This
mid-to-upper-level sales role will work under our Director of
Business Development to will assist to lead, train and mentor our
sales team and make data driven decisions to better our processes
and sales revenue. The ideal candidate is an experienced sales or
marketing manager that is capable of making data-driven decisions,
taking steps to improve sales revenue, leading our marketing
initiatives for the company and developing our sales team
About Pure PowerPure Power is an engineering firm specializing in
designing big, challenging, and high-profile Solar PV systems. As a
full-service engineering firm, we create the electrical and
structural drawings and calculation packages for bidding, permits,
and construction, as well as supporting the lead up to the full
engineering drawings, primarily interconnection support and
electrical/structural feasibility studies.
Founded in 2012, Pure Power has experienced 9 consecutive years of
revenue and personnel growth. You will be coming into a culture of
constant education, improvement, and teamwork. We place an emphasis
on training and professional development, which results in an
extremely low turnover rate and employees that stay and grow with
the company for a long time.
Responsibilities As a starting point, the Sales Operations Manager
will be required to gain full understanding of the sales team and
the vision, values and direction of the Pure Power strategy and
culture. This role will also oversee the sales and marketing for
our sister company, PV Pros.
- Obtain lead lists, import into our CRM system, and maintain
data for accuracy.
- Ensure our sales team is optimizing the CRM and provide
continual recommendations for improvement.
- Make data driven decisions to forecast and create sales goals
and quotas throughout the year.
- Ensure team is meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Create monthly reports and a sales dashboard to understand
important metrics related to sales and provide to company
- Project manage multiple initiatives including improving our
current sales applications and processes.
- Assist our Director of Business Development to lead and develop
a team of sales professionals and coordinators and professionally
- Work to obtain budget and expenditure approvals from company
stakeholders. Research & Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Research the solar industry's developers, EPCs, and general
- Identify up and coming solar markets and potential states for
- Research competitive intelligence to assist with our process
- Self-generate or purchase lists of leads.
- Develop a strategy for building and maintaining a pipeline of
leads and prospects.
- Utilize external newsletters, organizations, and social media
to generate leads.
- Actively manager the pipeline and make necessary weekly
adjustments to keep the flow balanced throughout the pipeline.
Proposals & Quotes
- Generating quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating details of contracts and payments.
- Reviewing client scope of work, and use our estimator to create
budget, pricing, and proposal.
- Studying past sales data to determine price points for
- Handing off contracted projects to the engineering
- Create client marketing materials including newsletters,
webinars, and sales collateral.
- Work with external marketing agencies and consultants to ensure
completion of projects.
- Maintain and actively post on company social media platforms
and blog posts including LinkedIn.
- Build and maintain sales pitch slides that provides valuable
information to our clients and updated for our client
- Maintain inbound leads within our CRM and work with our
external sales team on outreach.
- Create client satisfaction surveys. General
- Running all business development activities through Microsoft
- Continually add value to the organization beyond your
- Attending trade shows and other networking events to build
- Other duties as assigned.. Requirements: Required
- 7+ years relevant experience integrating and supporting sales
- 3+ years of marketing and content creation experience.
- CRM or Microsoft Dynamics experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability
to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and
manage projects with many moving parts.
- Knowledge of various relationship sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced work
- Demonstrated capacity to think outside the box, communicate and
motivate customers on the company's products, programs, and new
- Excellent customer relationship skills.Preferred Qualifications
- Understands engineering & installation of solar PV
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
LocationThis position will be based out of our Hoboken, NJ
Headquarters. Pure Power is in exciting downtown Hoboken. We are
next to public transportation options from NYC and Northern NJ. We
also provide a private parking spot for those that wish to drive to
the office. Compensation and BenefitsWe offer a competitive salary
commensurate with experience. We pay 100% of our employee benefits
costs and offer healthcare plans, dental, vision and 401K matching.
Equal Opportunity Employer Pure Power is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse
and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to
recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We
recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the
success of our company.
Keywords: Pure Power Engineering, Hoboken , Sales Operations Manager, Sales , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!