Manufacturing Customer Service Rep
Company: Henkel group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading
positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine
and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo,
join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our
teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire
industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage
through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our
trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive
solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new
paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led
businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where
you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable
Dare to make an impact?
- Accountable for driving operational service excellence and
improving customer partnerships through the execution of premier
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with
customers, Key Account Management (KAM) and account management
- Builds strong working relationships with internal teams (supply
chain, logistics, product management, quality, technical customer
support, and sales) to act as customers point of contact.
- Respond to customer requests for orders, quotes, and other
customer related inquiries.
- Manage customer expectations by pro-actively and clearly
communicating our commitments to the customer (ie. Delivery dates
or problems resolution) and by promptly updating the customer with
changes in status.
- Adhere to and comprehend well defined and documented systems,
related instructions and operational procedures.
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency of operations
and service to customers.
- Use judgment and knowledge of strategic team goals and
objectives for each customer interaction.
- Hybrid work schedule - 80% work from home (4 days/week), 20% in
the office (1 day/week).
- A college degree preferred; minimum high school diploma/GED
- 3+ years in a customer relations/account management role in a
b2b environment with manufacturing customer is required.
- Experience in customer service having demonstrated a commitment
to customer loyalty, advocacy, engagement, and retention.
- Knowledge of SAP and EDI related transactions and issue
resolution a plus.
- High aptitude in Portfolio Management, Supply Chain, Sales and
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
skills to effectively respond to customer's requests or explain
solutions to complaints/issues.
The salary for this role is $52,000.00 - $60,000.00. This is the
range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting
wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than
the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be
modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Keywords: Henkel group, Hoboken , Manufacturing Customer Service Rep, Professions , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!