Field Sales Representative
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Field Sales Rep: This position is responsible for business
development in Northeast Region of US with a predominant focus on
Freight Forwarding and Chemicals Logistics, to utilize his or her
knowledge to identify, quantify and sell into new accounts,
establish long-term business relationships with customers, work
closely with each region and use all available resources from the
group to convert all prospects to potential clients, this role
reports to the Regional Sales Manager, East Region
- Develop unique solutions for each customer to reduce overall
logistics costs and challenges, all whilst improving sales to
current and new clients.
- Maintain customer relationship throughout their contracts for
renewal and/or extension, or issuance of a new RFQ by providing
support, information, and guidance.
- Keep company abreast of new business development opportunities,
account status, potential customers, customer needs, and
competitive issues using in-house CRM interface.
- Attend online and in-person meetings, trainings, trade shows,
and sales events.
- Appropriately manage the underlying activities needed to
achieve or exceed margin and profitability goals for the
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities,
governmental regulations, and competitive landscape.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Develop and execute a strategy to drive sales ownership,
business development as an individual contributor in Northeast
Region to achieve sales targets by increasing business penetration
to existing and potential clients.
- Utilize specific industry knowledge to diagnose unique supply
chain needs. Pursue new opportunities, identify improvements, and
implement profit enhancement.
- Develop and prepare strategic proposals. Participate in
customer generated RFI, RFQ and RFP.
- Develop, build rapport, and nurture long term partnership with
target accounts, translate the company capabilities to customer
value propositions to actively maintain and continuously expand the
share-of-wallet for each account.Qualifications:
- Great team player, result-oriented with open mind, ability to
work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Proficient in English to communicate with overseas offices and
- Bilingual in Chinese is a plus, but not required.
- Associate degree or above.
- U.S. working permit is required. We do not sponsor working
visas for this role.
- Able to travel (15%).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful field sales experience
and/or key account management experience in chemical
- Excellent time management, problem solving, presentation and
- Strong business sense with the ability to drive growth.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Hoboken , Field Sales Representative, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...