Company: MDMS Recruiting
Posted on: March 16, 2023
This position requires a motivated self-starter that has a good understanding of the Securities industry, preferably the custody business, as well as good knowledge of trade, corporate actions cash and optionally securities lending processing. The position is responsible for analyzing business requests for system development related to customer, market, industry, or regulatory changes. The analysis includes researching industry information, and working with IT, business, and vendor resources to deliver complete analysis, BRD, mapping specs, and other required project documents. Solid written and oral communication capabilities are a must. This requires a personality that thrives on interacting with many stakeholders, is organized, is motivated to learn, and is a structured thinker that is able to break down complex concepts into requirements that are understood by Business stakeholders, QA and Developers.
JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan, manage, and report on the analysis phase of assigned projects.
2. Analyze user requests and confirms scope and desired outcomes
3. Write and use simple SQL queries for data analysis
4. Understand and analyze upstream and downstream systems and interfaces for impact
5. Know, research, and understand available market best practices applicable to assigned project requests
6. Create supporting Visio diagrams and prepare mock-ups, as needed
7. Work with IT Development, Business, Vendor and Industry resources to research, analyze, and deliver complete business requirement documents.
8. Deliver BRDs that are in line with the BA framework and templates
9. Support QA and UAT test approach and scenario creation, and support QA and UAT cycles an SME capacity, as needed
10. Prepare System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents in line with policies and procedures, including BRDs and Post-implementation reviews.
11. Learn new applications as needed in support of business.
12. Participate and contribute to the bank's continuous improvement effort
13. Perform other assigned functions, as needed
14. Provide high-quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new and better ways of doing things.
Keywords: MDMS Recruiting, Hoboken , Business Analyst, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
here to apply!