Company: ACS Group
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Security Analyst being hired to support NJ client.
ACS Client's Technology Solutions group is seeking a self-starting
and experienced security professional to join our team. Your
passion for finding creative approaches to solve security problems
will shine as you troubleshoot existing and create new security
capabilities that close information gaps, strengthen client
defenses, and defend some of the largest companies in the world
from emerging security threats. This group is a fast-paced team
that constantly provides new opportunities to learn and grow.
- Actively gather, analyze and interpret account, permission,
entitlement and metadata effectively to assess and remediate
Identity and Access Management security risks.
- Create and execute on processes and solutions to ensure data
integrity, purity and validity.
- Maintain a detailoriented approach in architecting, installing,
implementing and migrating the SPHEREboard solution to multiple
environments as needed to client architectures.
- Create and maintain supporting documents, including technical
design guides, policy and process run books, and other
documentation to ensure clarity for support, accuracy and
- Strong proficiency in data analytics to effectively communicate
current and potential Identity and Access Management Cyber Security
Risks to all levels of the business with clarity and urgency is
- Collaborate with broader response teams to create risk
remediation plans, escalating with urgency as necessary.
- Ability to execute on remediation plans with knowledge of
change control processes and roll back.
- Gather customer requirements and work with the development team
to provide solution enhancements.
- Exhibit strong team and thought leadership and integrity in
monitoring day to day domain security and vulnerability.
- Successful ontime competition of projects for client
engagements per SOW requirements.
- Partner with Sales team on developing new business
opportunities by producing reports to identify additional areas of
improvement or other metrics as requested.
- Participate in special projects as assigned across Unstructured
Data, Privileged Access, Identity and Access Management, Active
Directory, UNIX Qualifications
- Minimum of 3+ years of cyber security experience using IAM, AD
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present large sets of data to
present across client teams, at all levels of management .
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving,
and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts
- Familiarity of security solutions: Varonis, StealthBits,
Symantec, CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, SailPoint, OIM
- Strong knowledge of security principals across Unstructured
Data, Privileged Access Management, Identity and Access Management,
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure platforms: Active Directory,
CIFS File Systems, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, SQL
- Proficiency with MS Excel and MS SQL to manipulate large data
sets for analysis
Keywords: ACS Group, Hoboken , Security Analyst, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...