Senior ISC Manager Business Development
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Are you thinking about improving your career development and
your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most
successful international logistics organizations here at
Kuehne+Nagel. Our Jersey City branch is looking for a new Senior
ISC Manager Business Development to join their Sea Logistics team.
Your Role The Sr. Manager Business Development , International
Supply Chain is a seasoned supply chain professional who is
responsible for leading the business development process for supply
chain solutions including purchase order management, supplier
management, transportation management, value added services, etc.
They will partner with our national sales organization to identify
and develop targets. Your Responsibilities
- Build and drive strategic relationships with key contacts
within nominated Verticals to understand opportunities for
Kuehne+Nagel to create value.
- Lead white board sessions to understand customer supply chain
needs and areas where Kuehne+Nagel can create value.
- Liaise with Supply Chain Engineering group to develop creative
supply chain solutions for new and existing customers.
- Work closely with product leadership to create new supply chain
solutions for vertical segment.
- Responsible to mobilize Kuehne+Nagel internal stakeholders
around value creation opportunities and to work closely in leading
cross functional team to develop creative solutions to meet
- Support / Lead the RFQ response for their assigned Strategic
Customer(s) including proposal writing, collaborative development
of win theme, aligning with executive team on strategy.
- Maintain close communication with customer and Kuehne+Nagel's
operations to assure uniform understanding of customer expectations
relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results.
Direct operational issues to the correct operational owner.
- Partner with product leadership to create new and creative
solutions and service offerings for vertical and International
- Train internal sales team / key account management on ISC
- Meet or exceed business development volume and GP growth
targets. Your Skills and Experiences
- 7-10 years of experience in solution design, sales, supply
chain strategy, project management or account management.
- Experience in Seafreight Freight Forwarding / 3PL / 4PL
- Experience in Retail / FMCG industries.
- Solid understanding of the theory and practice of supply chain
- Ability to provide clear direction to operations support staff
to gather necessary data and implement the right solution
- Creative ability in developing sales strategies and solutions
and in presenting innovative solutions to customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation
- Works well in a team selling environment.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Undergraduate degree in logistics, international business or
related business field. Good Reasons to Join We offer a great
compensation package, medical, dental, and retirement benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a dynamic global work environment. At
Kuehne+Nagel we strive daily to Inspire, Empower and Deliver not
only to our customers but colleagues.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Hoboken , Senior ISC Manager Business Development, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!