PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group Careers
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Share this Job
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -PRODUCTION
SUPERVISOR - HOURLY position.
- Location: Stevens Institute of Technology - 1 Castle Point on
the Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030. -Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: -Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred. - *Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1129369. - The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg At over 300 colleges and
universities around the country, Chartwells Higher Education is
re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are challenging
the norm and setting new standards by investing in high-tech,
food-infused social spaces that bring people together to promote
meaningful relationships and interactions. We are food-forward
difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed hungry minds
and prepare students for success. -We are seeking hungry, humble
and smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a
diverse organization. We invite you to start your career journey
with us and look forward to hearing from you. -Job Summary
Summary: -Responsible for setting up and maintaining food
production and quality control of food items prepared in the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food items necessary for assigned area.
- Assigns specific duties to associates under supervision for
efficient operation of the kitchen.
- Ensures proper storage and handling of products; uses portion,
presentation and recipe controls.
- Maintains cleanliness of all kitchen areas, including food and
non-food working areas.
- Reports equipment repair/maintenance to appropriate supervisor
or facility department.
- Supervises team members in absence of Sous Chef; disciplines,
trains and schedules associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. -
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Chartwells HE
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Job Segment: Kitchen, Hourly, Hospitality, Part Time
Keywords: Compass Group Careers, Hoboken , PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!