IT Onsite Technician - New York City
Company: Hemmersbach Nordamerika
Posted on: May 13, 2022
IT Onsite TechnicianBe part of usHemmersbach provides IT
infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own
subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in
the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse
our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our
profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and
Hemmersbach Kids' Family. That's why Hemmersbach is The Social
Purpose IT Company.Your Tasks
- Provide advanced, L2/L3 support to end-users for Azure AD, on
premises AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, PC
hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals,
installations, and device management.
- Provide advanced degree of technical support to customers on
operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment and serves
as client contact on technical and service-related problems.
- Diagnose and repairs mechanical, hardware, software, and system
failures using established procedures.
- Act as the primary provider of technical support to users for
hardware, OS, and application issues for all end-user, including
Executive Level clients.
- Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets
(ServiceNow) for issue response and resolution.
- Function as primary point of contact and communication with
end-user from assignment of ticket to successful resolution of
- Work with various automated and manual build and imaging
- Perform installations, moves, software and hardware additions
and changes to end-users IT equipment.
- Advanced research of client issues and effectively
- Interact with resolver groups to diagnose and resolve problems
- Document processes and procedures for self-help and for
informational troubleshooting for other resolver groups.
- Perform end-users adds, changes, deletions and
account/MFA/password resets in Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Support end-user mobile smart devices i.e., iPad, iPhones, and
Android devices.Our Requirements
- 3+ years of experience providing end-user deskside support,
with a focus on as many of the following technologies areas as
Azure Technologies (Exchange Online, Azure AD, Endpoint Manager /
Intune, WVD, Defender)
Microsoft 365 (All E5 Tools and Applications)
8x8 or similar VOIP management experience
General Hardware Support (Desktop/Laptop, Mobile Device)
- Prior experience supporting Managing Directors and C-Suite
Level executives in a corporate financial institution, highly
- Solid history of Windows 7 with expert working knowledge of
Windows 10. Windows 11 a strong plus.
- Understanding of Networking - TCP/IP, Remote Connectivity,
- MacOS support experience a strong plus.
ServiceNow, ITSM or other major Ticketing System experience a
- Ability to understand and explain complicated technical
concepts to non-technical end-users to promote their knowledge of
their technology tools.
- Ability to gain an understanding of the end-user's problems and
deliver solutions and recommendations to solve quickly and
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and
- Must be able to interface appropriately with
multi-million-dollar producers and ultra-high net-worth clientele
in our Headquarters.
- Self-starter with the ability to solve complex problems with
innovate where needed with unique solutions.
- Must have excellent time management, prioritization,
communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the technical ability to provide desk side support
for computer and printer hardware, common software applications,
Microsoft OS issues.
- Experience utilizing remote support tools for end-user support;
diagnostic and repair.
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure end-user mobile devices
i.e., smart devices, iOS, and Android devices.Your Benefits
- A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing
international IT companyexciting projects and challenges daily and
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere
in a friendly team
- Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional,
personal and language training
- Buddy programme to make sure you have an amazing start, a
welcome pack included
- A support package that includes: medical coverage, Dental &
Vision coverage, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
insurance, 401K, PTO.A company that is not only continuously
commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization
protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without
their parents in Poland and India. We don't just give them
shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Keywords: Hemmersbach Nordamerika, Hoboken , IT Onsite Technician - New York City, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!