Data Entry Specialist / Data Maintenance
Company: Marsh and McLennan
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Marsh seeks candidates for our open Data Entry Specialist / Data
Maintenance opportunity in Hoboken, NJ What can you expect?
- The US Account management team creates and maintains billing
records and oversees the billing data quality between systems.
- This role collaborates and connects to a wide range of business
and technology stakeholders. What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and valued
partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups, which provide access to leaders,
relevant volunteer, and mentoring opportunities, and interactions
with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay, Full benefits package - starting day one
(medical, dental, vision, life insurance, generous 401k match, AND
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our
Employee Stock Purchase Plan We will Count on you to:
- Handle billing Client Set-Up and Maintenance
- Investigate potential Duplicate Account Registrations
- Review /Take action on monthly Data Quality Control
- Handle Data Investigation requests, including but not limited
to corporate actions, billing linkage, name changes, etc.
- Ad Hoc data clean up, e.g. strategic projects
- Provide local control and quality assurance for data in
- Alignment of Data between systems
- Client Team Support - fielding questions on billing systems and
directing users to appropriate groups for answers What you Need to
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Current/ recent experience with data entry, analysis, and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technically proficient in MS office products What Makes You
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of data entry experience is the world's leading
insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues
operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and
individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory
services. Marsh is a business of (NYSE: MMC), the leading global
professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and
people. With annual revenue approaching the US $17 billion and
76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an
increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four
market-leading businesses: , , , and . Follow Marsh on Twitter ; ;
; and , or subscribe to . Marsh & McLennan Companies and its
Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity employers. #LI-JG3
Keywords: Marsh and McLennan, Hoboken , Data Entry Specialist / Data Maintenance, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!