Regional OTR Drivers - Increased Pay!
Company: Logistics One
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Minimum Weekly Pay of $1,050 for a 5-day work week.
You can certainly earn even more based on mileage!
That s 65k Starting Pay!
Most drivers can be home every weekend based on location. Do you
like to stay out for longer periods of time, you have complete
flexibility at that point!
UP TO $.70 Per Mile
Top Drivers Earning over $70K Per Yr
$.50 for the first 2000 miles per week, $.70 per mile for all miles
2016/2017 Tractors, Benefits, Home Time & Paid Time Off
Logistics One has been a growing business since 1994. We take pride
in knowing our drivers by name. We have a strong commitment to
safety and compliance for both our employees and customers. We make
every effort to work with our drivers to provide a rewarding
career. We have all the latest technologies in place to make our
drivers successful including personal tablets, Samsara E-Logs and
fleet systems, Bestpass and more. Full-service fleet shop at our
main terminal with drive thru truck wash, onsite fuel & more .
REGIONAL OTR DRIVERS:
- $1,050 minimum weekly pay for 5-day week
- Pay for all mileage, loaded or empty
- $25 Weekend Stipend per weekend day worked
- Loyalty Mileage Pay increases starting at 6 months
- $1,000 - 1st Year Anniversary Bonus
- Detention Pay After Hour 1 & Breakdown Pay including additional
- $500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet for E-Logs, Inspections, BOL Transfers
- Medical (with Telemedicine), Dental and Vision
- Other Voluntary Benefits (Disability, Accident, Critical
Illness, Cancer Insurance, Auto/Homeowners Insurance)
- On-Site Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time & Bereavement Pay
- 6 Paid Holidays-including Holiday Bonus for working
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- 1 year of experience operating a tractor/trailer.
- Valid CDL-A License
- 22 years of age
- Current DOT Medical Card
Apply Online Below
Keywords: Logistics One, Hoboken , Regional OTR Drivers - Increased Pay!, Professions , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!