Customer Solutions Data Integration Expert
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Thinking about improving your career development and your
professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most
successful international logistics organizations here at
Kuehne+Nagel. Our New Jersey branch is looking for a new Customer
Solutions Data Integration Expert to join their Sales team. Your
Role The Data Integration Expert is part of the Center of
Excellence Data Integration within Kuehne + Nagel s North America
Customer Solutions Organization. You provide consult support and
project management services for Customer EDI & API requirements. By
doing so you contribute to new business wins and positively impact
customer retention. You execute these tasks while utilizing KN's
project methodology and PM software. Your Responsibilities
- Act as Solutions Implementation Manager for Customer Data
Integration Projects and work in close alignment with the Project
Managers for reengineering and new business implementations.
- Provide Data Integration Solution Designs based on customer
requirements and Kuehne + Nagel Solution Offering, gather customer
technical documents, specifications and samples and create Logical
Maps and collaborate with programmers.
- Review and validate EDI specifications and samples, coordinate
system configuration to support EDI and API requirements and
evaluate EDI and API after programming completed by testing,
utilizing appropriate internal systems and customer facing
- Train external and internal parties on the implemented solution
as needed, work closely with Customer as well as potential other
external stakeholders and collaborate with Kuehne+Nagel Account
Management Team as well as other local and overseas-based parties
involved in the implementation.
- Provide postproduction support, provide non-project related EDI
& API consulting Support and Change Request Services and maintain
Project and Data Integration Documentation. Your Skills and
- A Bachelor s or master s degree in Logistics, Information
Technology or an equivalent education.
- Minimum 3 years forwarding, carrier or similar experience.
- Minimum 3 years Solution Consulting experience preferably in
- Minimum 3 years of Leadership Experience and ability to manage
- Advanced PC and MS Office application knowledge (including MS
- Affinity with eCommerce and Online Information Systems. Good
Reasons to Join We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement,
excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work
environment. Kuehne+Nagel s general working model is four (4) days
office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a
different hybrid model depending on the job location, function,
etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in
your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or
adjust the working model policy.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Hoboken , Customer Solutions Data Integration Expert, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!