Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: CarePoint Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About Us:CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey's leading health
care systems comprised of three long-standing and highly-regarded
hospitals - Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital, and Hoboken
University Medical Center. CarePoint united these three area
hospitals to provide 360 degree coordinated care by integrating the
medical facilities and physician networks associated with these
institutions. With over 4,500 employees, CarePoint is the largest
private employer in Hudson County, New Jersey, and each year
provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its patient-focused approach to care
delivery, with an emphasis on preventative medicine, health
education, and disease management. Leveraging its vast network of
physicians and healthcare experts, CarePoint is quickly becoming
recognized as a leader in the broader healthcare landscape as it
pioneers creative solutions to address urgent population health
needs.What You'll Be Doing:
- Maintain procedures and systems for the proper control of all
accounts payable documents and functions.
- Responsible for all functions related to Accounts Payable.
- Enter and process invoices utilizing a 3-way match
- Prepare, print, match, and mail checks.
- Post/apply payments made via wire transfer.
- File, maintain, and distribute accounting documents thoroughly
and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted
- Responsible for completing his/her functions in a timely and
accurate manner while maintaining tight deadlines
- Supporting strong vendor relationships
- Communicate with senior-level management and personnel in other
various departments which requires strong, interpersonal
communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Receive, verify, and reconcile invoices due for payment
efficient in a timely manner.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and best
practices in accounting.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting
- Protect Organizational values by keeping all information
confidential.#MSOWhat We're Looking For and What We Offer:
- High School Graduate/GED required --- BA/BS in Business with an
emphasis in accounting preferred
- At least 5 years of experience leading and managing teams
- Five to seven years of experience in full-cycle Accounts
- Experience working in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Ability to multi-task, work with a sense of urgency and meet
#hobokenlpWhat We Offer: ---Competitive pay ---Medical, dental, and
vision insurance ---401k with Company match ---Generous paid time
off ---Paid Holidays ---Tuition Reimbursement ---Advancement and
career development opportunities Covid-19 and Influenza
Vaccinations are a requirement for employment at CarePoint Health.
If you are not currently vaccinated you will be required to receive
the vaccination prior to hire date if you are offered employment,
unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious
exemption from CarePoint. CarePoint Health is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability,
sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CarePoint Health, Hoboken , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!