Customer Support Specialist
Company: theScore, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Score Media and Gaming Inc. empowers millions of sports fans
through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media
app 'theScore' is one of the most popular in North America,
delivering fans highly-personalized live scores, news, stats, and
betting information from their favorite teams, leagues, and
players. The Company's sports betting app 'theScore Bet' delivers
an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience and is
currently available to place wagers in New Jersey, Colorado,
Indiana and Iowa. Publicly traded on the Nasdaq and Toronto Stock
Exchange (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative
digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
The Customer Support Associate is responsible for providing
effective customer support for all internal and external customers
by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of our mobile applications,
as well as communicating effectively with team members across
theScore. As a Customer Support Associate, you must be positive,
energetic, and driven to be successful in a team-oriented,
challenging and rewarding environment. You must be flexible and
able to adjust to the quick and demanding changes of our business
and industry. You must be an excellent communicator with great
phone etiquette and problem solving skills.
This role is perfect for you if you are passionate about engaging
with customers through the many support channels we offer including
voice, chat and email and you are a sports enthusiast who enjoys
talking sports with friends and family!
Typical Workday at theScore:
- Provide front-line support to our customers in an effort to
drive loyalty and long term customer retention.
- Respond to all inquiries promptly with professionalism and
subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and commitment to
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and
- Work with customers to resolve issues on their first
interaction with us, follow-up with those requiring additional
information and identify and escalate issues as
- Become a subject matter expert on theScore Bet mobile
- Build relationships with customers by providing a positive and
informative experience in a 24/7 customer support
- Use internal tools and systems to manage a productive
- Document all communications with customers to promote a
consistent experience across all support channels.
- Contribute to the achievement of team goals and
- Utilize all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-channel customer support,
preferably in a call center environment.
- Extensive sports knowledge, particularly with regards to the
four major professional sports leagues
- Knowledge of sports wagering
- Must demonstrate clear and effective communication skills, both
verbal and written.
- Ability to meet all team objectives and individual metrics for
- Experience using iPhone and Android devices on a daily
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as
- Must reside in the state of NJ
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Located in Hoboken, NJ, easily accessible by mass
- Snacks and drinks provided.
- Top of the line office hardware.
- Opportunity for personal career growth and advancement
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Keywords: theScore, Inc., Hoboken , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!