Operations Coordinator - Located in New York, NY
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Located in New York, NY
More Information about this Job:
We're hiring an Operations Coordinator who is responsible for
performing operational and logistics duties as well as scheduling
field personnel, processing hours worked for field personnel,
coordinating recruitment and national operations and logistics, and
provides support for emergency operations and deployed field units.
This person will also be a liaison between local operations and the
national operations team.
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Complete in a timely manner all required company training.
- Be fully available for and complete all assigned festivals and
- Provide coordination and support to Festival Team as pertains
to load-in/out activities, scheduling, and travel logistics.
- Staff national operations center or on-site emergency
operations center as needed.
- Provide logistical support to nationwide events teams and serve
as an asset management system administrator.
- Assist employees with scheduling, uniforms, etc.
- Complete personnel forms and forward forms to the Human
- Oversee recruitment and retention of staff to support local and
national operations in all markets
- Assist Executive Director, Managing Director, and Operations
Manager in day-to-day operations.
- Create and run daily and monthly staff schedules.
- Review and verify employee hours for accuracy.
- Create shift assignments and modify daily schedules.
- Oversee scheduling of staff at multiple sites in multiple
cities across the country.
- Prepare and compile weekly payroll statistics, personnel
statistics, absence reports, overtime tracking, and other related
- Submit national timesheet exports to the payroll team and
facilitate employee payroll inquiries and issues nationwide.
- Liaison with Recruitment to create new job postings, set wages,
and keep all postings up to date.
- Reach out to applicants, conduct interviews, and communicate
regularly with recruitment to oversee referral bonuses, addressing
applicant questions, etc.
- Assist Recruitment with New Hire paperwork including I9 Section
2 Verification, drug screens, physicals, local policy, and
- Oversee the onboarding process including following up with
applicants on unaccepted offers and missed drug screens.
- Oversee new hire orientation including the set-up of OKTA
portal, mandatory compliance (HIPAA completion and certification
uploads), employee account addition to scheduling platform and
distribution lists, sending welcome emails to each new hire
outlining the entire process, sharing company details and
organizational flow, and setting them up with uniforms and ID
- Process Personnel Action Notices.
- Process requests from Corporate and Regional Human Resources
Departments, obtaining and distributing information and
- Process incoming inquiries about Standby and Special Events
services and staff all events according to need.
- Maintain excellent rapport with local agencies concerning
- Report accurate billing information to the billing office on a
- Maintain event files.
- Obtain/maintain any and all endorsements necessary to operate
all program vehicles in all operations states.
- Act as an NREMT-B on a part-time basis, as needed
- Perform BLS, AED, and First Aid Instructor duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Gain and maintain a strong working knowledge of all assigned
- On a basis as necessary, maintain all program trailers and
vehicles in a clean and tidy manner, stocked to established
standards, and ensure that all program vehicles remain in proper
- Perform other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. College coursework, desirable.
- Valid home state driver's license without restriction.
- Experience in an administrative or operational role,
- EMT-B, AEMT, or EMT-P state certification.
- Type 50 - 60 wpm.
- Knowledge of NIMS and ICS framework, coursework completed on
these topics preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Excellent phone and customer service skills.
- Strong administrative skills with special emphasis on handling
a variety of tasks efficiently.
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong critical thinking abilities and leadership skills.
Why Choose CrowdRx? As a leader in event medical services, CrowdRx
is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our
GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be
required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Hoboken , Operations Coordinator - Located in New York, NY, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!