MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Fund Accounting procedures
* Coordinate with the firm's administrator on month-end close
* Review and verify monthly NAV packages from the
* Prepare and maintain various internal and external fund
* Be responsible for preparation of monthly management reports,
and quarterly and year-end financial and tax reporting
* Assist with tax reporting requirements for partnerships and
corporations (1099's, Extensions, 1042's, K1's, Tax Returns)
* Assist with preparation and review of responses to investor
* Perform other accounting related tasks and projects as
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful
candidate will possess the following:
* 4-6 years of relevant experience
* Tax and Audit experience
* CPA required!!!
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Ability to work independently and efficiently
My client is a US-based, Asset Management firm with $26 billion
in assets across several funds. They're a fantastic, smaller team
located in New York City.
What's On Offer
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Fully funded Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
* 401k with company match
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be
considered with 24 hours.