MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Specialist include:
* Responsible for new client acquisition and developing short,
medium- and long-term strategy for team to follow.
* Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver
consistently high personal revenue.
* Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role
model to all colleagues.
* Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective
* Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
* Manage the performance of each team member including setting
KPI's, conducting 121 daily/weekly reviews, holding team meetings,
hiring, training and running incentive plans.
* Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business
development and account management.
* Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual
budgets and setting stretch targets.
* P&L ownership and responsibility. Ensure profitability of
business on a monthly basis.
* Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from
both a client and candidate perspective.
Successful applicants for the sales specialist position will
possess the following:
* Four (4) year bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing,
or related field
* 1-3 years in B2B, B2C sales or direct recruitment
* In lieu of B2B sales/recruitment background outside of
college, successful sales, commercial or recruitment internships
can be considered
* You have a high performing over achiever mindset with an off
the chart motivation to learn
* You are collaborative, innovative and a team player while also
able to work independently
* You want to win and you find motivation in temporary
* You love connecting with people online, on the phone, and
* You don't believe in settling, you find ways to keep
* You are a results driven individual
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Page Group has over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the
globe and we're experiencing significant growth across the US. Our
NYC office is one of 10 across North America that is looking to
expand even more in the 2020 fiscal year.
Page Group NYC offers a chic modern office where you can thrive
and grow to your full potential. With the world class training
program and mentor-ship opportunities Page Group is the perfect
place to make your next move to.The NYC office is looking to add
talented sales professionals to our team to scale new markets and
oversee our existing business lines.
* Competitive base salary that far exceeds industry standard for
* Black and white promotion goals with valuable pay increases
(100% related to your individual performance)
* Uncapped bonus targets (some consultants see over $20k in
bonuses in their first full year)
* Excellent training and development across all levels; we have
a team of dedicated sales trainers in our NYC office that is easily
* Breakfast/lunch incentives for high performers
* Opportunity to join our diversity and inclusion
* Charity and volunteer opportunities
* Health Insurance with FSA opportunities
* Vision Insurance
* 401k with 4% company match
* Gym benefits