MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Design and implement secure cloud and on-premise
* Work within systems that secure Parity's cryptocurrency assets
from motivated attackers.
* Instrument high-signal alerts from production infrastructure
events to provide early indicators of network attacks and
compromises. Create playbooks of what to do in the case of such
* Monitor for unsafe and uncertain conditions and design
fallback systems to support the stability of the network.
* Work with infrastructure and core runtime engineers to design
and implement hardened, layered systems.
* Work with security engineers around securing digital assets in
a production environment
* Respond to security alerts and triage incident response
* Work with core developer teams on security-critical projects,
reviewing architecture designs and automating critical
* Refine alerting rules to improve signal/noise ratio of
operational health and security
* Technical Skills: Security automation, writing python, writing
* Deep knowledge and experience of AWS cloud based Security
principles, tools, processes and procedures
* AWS Config, Lambda, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, GuardDuty, and
* Experience with building and maturing cloud security controls
and procedures on a AWS environment
* Hands on security engineer with deep experience of working on
AWS environments and 2+ years proven experience working on RedHat
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for
IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. Experience with cloud based identity and access
management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
* Experience with cloud based Firewall and experience with cloud
logging, monitoring, analytics or big data.
* AWS certified in Security Specialty
* Experience using developer tools such as Git, Nexus &
* Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data
Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
* Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP,
CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
* Experience within using security toolsets such as Splunk,
Qualys, Fortify, Suricata, OSSEC
Our client is building the first compliant ecosystem for
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
* Bonus, stock and token options
* 32 days PTO
* 401k Plan
* Health/vision/dental family plans w/ employee contribution
* Fully-loaded MacBook Pro
* Work from home - core hours 11-2 ET with flexibility