SUPERVISOR, RETAIL (FULL-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Posted Date: Oct 5, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a
SUPERVISOR, RETAIL (FULL-TIME) position.
- Location: Stevens
Institute of Technology - 1 Castle Point Terrace. Hoboken, NJ
07030. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-Time;
Monday - Friday, 12:30pm - 9:00pm.
- Requirement: Previous
supervisor experience required.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: Ensures the proper assembly and
service of foods. Maintains sanitation and safety of the
department's service and utility areas. Supervises retail
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required
daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash
reports and production records.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer
- Assists with menu planning and ordering using appropriate
company programs and initiatives.
- Ensures that department is opened and closed per departmental
- Assists in the selection and orientation of associates;
oversees associate training.
- Develops and posts associates' work schedules.
- Ensures associates' daily and weekly tasks are appropriately
- Evaluates, mentors and disciplines associates according to
- Complies with federal, state, local and health department
regulations; helps ensure compliance with company policies,
procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and
distributing food supplies to ensure the quality and safety of food
- Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 914798.
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Hoboken , SUPERVISOR, RETAIL (FULL-TIME), Other , HOBOKEN, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!