MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding
all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing
invoices for payment.
* Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions
to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
* Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the
correct general ledger account codes are used.
* Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match
the check with backup for review by the financial manager.
* Associate's Degree in accounting with relevant work
* Three years of general accounting experience.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics.
* Competency with Dynamics365, Medius, QuickBooks, Xero, Zoho
Books and other accounting tools
This client is a consumer goods company based in New York, NY.
This opportunity is based in office!
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.