MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Coordinate monthly collections and accounts receivable calls
with all office managers on a national level.
* Assures timely collection of funds due to the organization.
Provide and track DSO calculation monthly.
* Work with banking application to guarantee all cash receipts
are applied properly on a daily basis.
* Conduct credit checks on organization's customers.
* Monitor customer account details for non- payments, delayed
payments and other irregularities.
* Work on special Adhoc projects for Treasury Department and
* Provide monthly AR reporting of invoicing totals/aging
* Coordinate closely with outside auditors on accounts
receivable inquires and any Adhoc requests.
* Reconciles Accounts Receivable and General Ledger balance by
* Recommends improvements to accounts receivable processes.
* Knowledge and understanding of standard accounts receivable /
collection procedures in a service industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to interact professionally and effectively with
internal and external customers in person and over the phone.
* Functional skills in Microsoft Excel.
* Good analytical skills.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying
attention to detail.
* Ability to gather and interpret data, compile information and
Consumer goods business based in New York.
A competitive hourly rate and benefits package.