MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Assist controller with quarterly reporting needs, including
foreign subsidiary reporting and consolidation.
* Assist with yearly audit
* Prepare monthly/quarterly reconciliations of expenses and
* Interpreting partnership agreements
* Quarterly fund reporting
* Assist with the preparation of tax workpapers
* Preparation of quarterly tax estimates
* Financial services industry experience preferred.
The successful candidate will be coming out of an audit OR tax
group who is eager to learn a new skillset and diversify their
experience. This role is unique in that you will get involved in
all aspects of the fund.
My client is a NYC based Private Equity Firm with more than 50B
AUM. They are a trusted and respected name within the asset
Competitive base, bonus and equity
100% paid for medical & dental benefits