MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The role will entail;
* Documenting transaction details
* Entering financial transactions in databases
* Organizing financial reports
* Fact-checking accounting
* Notifying senior staff of accounting errors
* Handling accounts payable and accounts receivable
The successful candidate will;
* Have experience with general ledger functions
* Have strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
* Be highly organized and detailed oriented who can facilitate a
lot of details in a fast-paced work environmen
* Have excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and
procedures, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Well known non-profit organization offerring specialized care to
New York City children in need.
A competitive hourly rate and benefits package.