MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Work closely with the Management Company Accounting team and
* Prepare revenue analysis for Management Company
* Prepare quarterly unaudited financial statements and annual
audited financial statements
* Preparation of annual budget as well as forecasting and
* Responsible for cash management and cash forecasting
* Coordination with tax professionals on tax returns and on all
* Perform ad hoc projects as requested
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful
candidate will possess the following:
* 4+ years of relevant experience (management company accounting
or family office accounting)
* CPA required!!!
* Experience with Quickbooks a plus!
* Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Ability to work independently and efficiently
My client is a US-based, Asset Management firm with expertise in
credit strategies and $26 billion in assets across several private
funds, separately managed accounts and Collateralized Loan
Obligations. This is a fantastic team of individuals, located in
New York City, and the role reports directly to the Controller.
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
* 401k with company match
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be
considered with 24 hours.