MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* The Data Quality Manager will review the Data Quality for
various data-centric products and client engagements spanning the
entire company and client base.
* Detect fraud and help clients to meet compliance for their
data security needs
* Implement and enhance Data Quality practices for clients
* 5-10 years of experience in a role with Data Quality as a key
* A Data Quality Manager with extensive experience of Product or
Project Management highly preferred
* Experience working in a B2C company or directly with clients
* An advanced degree or relevant certifications preferred
Our client is a top-tier data consultancy primarily focused on
the media industry. They are currently seeking a Data Quality
* Above average compensation and benefits
* Room for career progression within an established brand
Apply today and hear back within three business days!