MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Independently compile and analyze financial information to
prepare journal entries
* Perform various account reconciliations and maintain balance
sheet reconciliation records.
* Ability to read and understand general ledger with cash and
credit card reconciliations.
* Submit monthly accounting close entries.
* Capability to assist with fixed asset tracking and
* Create and/or edit financial reports within accounting/finance
* Prepare financial statements by gathering and analyzing
information from the general ledger system and from
* Ensure transactions are in accordance with GAAP and internal
policies and procedures are followed
* Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in
financial entries, documents, and reports.
* Communicate financial information to department heads and
maintain relationships with other departments.
* Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and
* Ensure that all deadlines are met in accordance with the
closing dates set by executive management.
* 3+ years accounting in the mortgage and loan servicing
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong problem solving and organization skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and achieve objectives, and
meet deadlines under pressure
* Demonstrated leadership or mentor-ship experience
Investment firm with a focus on lending, servicing, acquiring
and property management.
* Competitive compensation
* 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision
* 401 match up to 4%
* Dog friendly work environment
**Apply today using the below link and your application will be
reviewed/considered within 24 hours**