MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Responsible for processing all incoming invoices, including
expense reports and check requests.
* Assist with month end closing procedures.
* Daily A/P data entry.
* Prepare account reconciliations and maintain vendor contact
and payment details regarding pending invoices.
* Monitor the Accounts Payable inboxes, distribute invoices and
* Perform Bank Reconciliations to assist in the month end
* AmEx reconciliations monthly.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
* 1-2 years accounting experience preferred
* Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
* Strong customer relation skills and excellent interpersonal
* Careful attention to detail
Our client is a growing Food and Beverage company in New York
City. They are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist to
their existing team.
* Temp-to-Perm or permanent opportunity
* Competitive salary package
* Optional benefits