MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The responsibilities of the Senior Billing Coordinator
* Collecting weekly resident activity from properties.
* Compiling and reviewing monthly billing report for
completeness and accuracy.
* Researching and resolving questions from properties about the
billing process and about individual resident bills.
* Processing utility invoices for residents within their
* Reviewing and approving work prepared by Billing Coordinators
to ensure its accuracy prior to being forwarded to clients.
A successful Senior Billing Coordinator should possess:
Bachelor's degree preferred
Strong analytical, critical thinking and effective communication
A minimum five years of experience in a professional services
environment using time and billing software such as Elite or
Provide superior customer service
Our client is a preeminent global law firm focused on providing
the highest-quality advice to their client's critical legal and
business issues. Their global team consists of talented
professionals regularly helping clients meet high-stakes
challenges, solve complex problems and achieve key goals
The Senior Billing Coordinator role can offer:
* Overtime eligibility
* Medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
* 20 paid-for Vacation days
* 5 sick days
* Great workplace culture