MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Pricing Analyst include:
* Prepare, review, and communicate matter pricing proposals to
attorneys; including walking through strategic pricing frameworks,
methodologies and best business practices.
* Design and implement economic models to project the financial
impact of proposed client pricing arrangements and staffing
* Review and update the billing management system and liaise
with the Billing team to ensure that client and matter fee
arrangements are implemented in accordance with Outside Counsel
A successful Pricing Analyst Candidate should have:
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA or CPA a plus.
* 3+ years of experience as a pricing analyst or similar
* Advanced MS Excel and Access skills, including intermediate
SQL and VBA experience.
* Intermediate with MS Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
This is an AMLaw Top 100 firm that has been recognized as "Best
Firm to Work For in NYC" on numerous occasions. This firm is
located in Midtown and is globally highlighted for it's
As the Pricing Analyst you can expect:
* Competitive compensation
* Medical, vision, and dental benefits
* 20 vacation days
* 10 sick days
* Year-end bonus