MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Manage the U.S. Collectors and oversee coordination of staff
* Allocate and monitor work assignments to the team .
* Oversee and facilitate the annual review process for the
Collections/Cash Receipts/Trust Department.
* Manage and inspire the Collections team in developing and
documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and
* Participate in regular Collection Department meetings, monitor
collections issues and concerns, and assist in directing the
departments to achieve departmental and firm initiatives and
3+ years of Supervisory/Manageral experience ideally. Experience
with Aderant, ARCS, 3E or Elite.
Outstanding International AMLaw Firm, headquartered in NYC.
* Outstanding culture
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Competitive base salary
* Eligible for OT