MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Work closely within the collaborative tax team
* Work directly with the partners
* US Corporate Tax
* US Partnership PE Funds
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful
candidate will possess the following:
* 2 - 5 years of tax experience
* Big 4/Public experience
* Corporate or Partnership funds experience
* Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or Tax
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
My client is a global Big 4 public accounting firm with
locations worldwide, and they are Bermuda's largest professional
services firm. This Tax Senior role would be in the Bermuda office,
where the firm has served for over 50 years.
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be
considered with 24 hours.