MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Matching of sale transactions to their respective purchase
information / documentation.
* Conducting a thorough research of reconciling items.
* Assisting with month end closing process.
* Keep all locations clean and up to date during the non-closing
days of the month.
* Take action on any differences with each location and
processing following company procedures.
* Supply dept Daily Inventory balances, cost, invoice issues
* Three to five years of accounting experience
* Knowledge of Oracle, PDI DM2 helpful,
* Expert knowledge of Excel
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of
This client is logistics company based in NYC.
This position offers a competitive benefits package and hourly