MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Providing legal support to management and business units
regarding applicable laws and regulations and participate in new
business process with the business and risk areas;
* Providing legal support for the business development in South
* Negotiating, drafting and reviewing of all day-to-day
contracts in global environment and ensure compliance with the
* Handling multiple projects simultaneously with careful
analysis and attention to detail and within deadlines;
* Ad hoc matters/projects/assignments from time to time given by
the Head of Legal.
* JD from a US Law School
* Admitted to NY State Bar
* 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in the financial or
securities services sector in the United States, preferably with
strong South America legal & compliance background.
* Experience handling a wide range of legal matters, supporting
an investment management/capital markets team
* Understanding of securities law and regulatory issues
* Team player
Global Investment Bank.
* Competitive base salary
* Additional benefits