MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Balance Sheet Reconciliation & monitor key controls
* Monthly reconciliation of Fiance to Market Risk P&L
* Resolve balance sheet breaks between GL and sub-ledger
* Monitor and update of Policy/Procedure documents for the
Product Control group
* Produce daily and monthly reporting analysis
* Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Minimum of 3-5 years in banking industry
* Public accounting experience is plus
* Proficient understanding of IFRS and US GAAP
* Advance skills in Excel
Foreign Banking institution. The Fiance team is responsible
multiple activities related to the Firm's financial reporting and
* Long term contract opportunity.
* Join a well established group.
* Competitive compensation.