MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The Solar - Head of Marketing - Connecticut will be responsible
* Increasing brand presence for the company, setting them up to
increase visibility and to take them to their goal of becoming the
leading solar tracker supplier in the world.
* Someone that can make things happen.
* Develop and launch daily social media campaigns.
* Stay current with social media trends and tools.
* Execute efforts in building online reviews and gaining
* Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing
department runs smoothly.
* Gathering and analyzing consumer behaviour data (e.g. web
traffic and rankings).
* Build and support new and existing content for company
websites and blogs.
* Manage details of trade shows and event marketing
* Source new vendors for trade show giveaways, marketing
banners, and brochures.
* Assist with organizing promotional events.
* Creating engaging content and visuals for social media pages
(Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn).
* Conducting market research to identify new revenue
* Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web
traffic and rankings).
* Create advertising material (e.g. brochures and
* Monitor competitors' marketing activities.
The ideal Solar - Head of Marketing - Connecticut will have:
* Excellent Communication and Presentation skills: Mastery of
written and spoken English required.
* Bachelor degree in digital art, marketing, or related
* 5-10 years proven work experience in marketing.
* Doesn't have to be in Renewables. Could come out of a Fortune
500 and want to be involved in Renewable Energy.
* Solar energy marketing experience is a plus.
* Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns.
* Have a command of best practices and trends in social media
marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build
and convert a digital audience.
* Solid computer skills including MS Excel, web analytics and
* Must an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS and
* Website design using DreamWeaver or Sublime Text.
* Ability to produce high quality results on tight
* Photography and video skills a plus.
My client are one of the largest and most competitive Solar
Tracker manufacturer in the world. Designing fixed tilt and tracker
solar racking systems with innovative design and the ability to
accommodate high volume demand & manufacturing.
Base salary is dependent on experience.Annual Bonus. Profit
Sharing Scheme.Strong benefits package.
Ideally based in Tri-State area, but open to remote.