MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Specification and operational parameter definitions.
* Component selection and specifications.
* Schematic, PCB and electronic interface design.
* Prototype and validation testing.
* Troubleshooting component level on new and existing
* Performance analysis and review.
* Thermal management.
* Review of specifications and requirements.
* Interfacing with customer, marketing and design staff as
* Developing Product Development Plan.
* Feasibility analysis and review.
* Cost and Budget analysis and justification.
* Design and development scheduling.
* Production and purchasing support.
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, (Masters
Preferred) or equivalent ABET accredited program;
* 10+ years of experience developing and designing electronics
in military or aerospace applications.
* Lighting design experience is desired.
*Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):*
Mentor Graphics PADs, LABVIEW
*Knowledge Requirements: *
* Organizational skills
* Strong communications skills - both verbal and written.
* Configuration Management Principles
* Project Leadership
Our Client offers state of the art LED lighting for application
in Aerospace, Ground Vehicle and Shipboard lighting.
* Comprehensive health and insurance benefits
* Paid Vacation time