MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Define strategy and product roadmap across company's eCommerce
* Define new process and organization structure, while also
building systems to leverage sources of product information
* Work across product and brand teams to define architecture to
* Help to build process optimizations, focusing on strategic
* MINIMUM 4-6 years of professional experience in Product
Management (eCommerce/digital content)
* 2-3 years of experience with Product Information
* High attention to detail and proven track record meeting
deadlines and upholding budgets
* Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical-thinking
* Strong understanding of ever-changing eCommerce
Leading and global CPG/eCommerce company based in NYC.
Full time role with benefits!