MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include, but is not limited to,:
* Work closely with the Vice President of Fund
* Oversee all aspects of fund administration (primarily mutual
* Regulatory and financial reporting
* Disclosure of financial statements and managing independent
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful
candidate will possess the following:
* 5+ years of experience from fund accounting/administration
* CPA licensure (preferred, not required)
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
* Ability to work independently
My client is a well-established, global investment manager that
specializes in liquid real assets, including real estate
securities, listed infrastructure, and natural resource equities.
Within their headquarters in New York City, the Fund
Administration/Investment Administration group is looking for a
talented individual to join their smaller, collaborative team.
* Competitive Salary / OTE / Equity
* Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* 401k with company match
* Parental Leave
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be
considered with 24 hours.