MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities for the C++ Developer are to have
strong knowledge of C++ programming and core C concepts. This
person would act as a software engineer/developer.
* Experience with multi-threading
* Experience with Object Oriented and Procedural programming
* Experience with Python
* Exposure to data structures, design patterns, etc.
* Knowledge of financial technologies such as FIX
* Strong C++ programming
This person would have to have strong communication verbally and
The successful candidate for the C++ Developer would have the
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, etc.
* Knowledge of financial technologies
* Extensive C++ programming experience
* Strong attention to detail
Successful and growing financial service firm within the
alternative trading world. The platform helps traders manage
The candidate would work out of the New York City office five
days a week. The following are the benefits:
* PTO Days
* Health benefits
* Competitive Compensation