F&B Operations Manager - Hoboken, NJ, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Located at Hoboken, NJ, United States
GROW With US!Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For
over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in
more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
We couldn't serve our customers, landlords, and partners in
airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the
continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We're
dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are
committed to serving the customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We
strive to ensure we're fulfilling our team members' career
potentials through training, skills-development, and career
pathways - as our team members grow and succeed both personally and
professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $19.00 per hour
• Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
Responsible for the Supervisory operation of the food and beverage
programs within Hudson Group operations. To execute the programs as
directed by the VP Food & Beverage and the SVP of Food & Beverage.
To make sure the food & beverage product lines contribute to the
profitability of the company. To ensure all food safety guidelines
are adhered to. Develop a productive relationship with the General
Manager and his or her staff. The F&B Supervisor must also
assist in representing the company to the various governing airport
agencies. To develop and maintain a relationship with vendors and
contractors serving Hudson Group. To work in conjunction with the
retail division to help manage the clerks, cashiers, and managers.
To constantly assist to find new sources of revenue and profits.
The F&B Supervisor assists with overseeing any off site
production facilities such as bakeries and / or storage
• To execute the programs as dictated by the SVP of Food and
• To ensure compliance with all local, State and Federal Health
• Ensure compliance and operational standards with that of the
• To ensure compliance with all Company Policies and
• Implements and enforces controls that protect the company's
assets from internal and external shrink.
• To be knowledgeable of expected performance levels.
• To interface with the district's general manager(s) helping to
identify areas of concern.
• To follow up with general managers and determine compliance.
• To develop a positive working relationship with all employees and
associates of the company.
• To hire and train food and beverage employees as needed.
• To enhance profits, food safety and grow sales.
• To act as a point of contact for airport and security agencies
concerning food and beverage issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• To have basic computer skills, Word and Excel.
• To have analytical skills to assist the district manager to
understand waste, food cost, and P&L spreadsheet.
• To be able to perform basic math computations, write and
• To have enough Supervisory and business experience to be able to
be effective in the unit. He/she must be able to recognize
potential issues that would affect company profits and
• To have a good understanding of health codes and safe food
• To have a good understanding of labor laws, and discrimination
• Must be self-disciplined, motivated and able to work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have previous related retail and management experience.
• Multi-site and food experience in management is a plus.
• Serve-safe certified (preferred)
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. #AF123
Keywords: Hudson Group, Hoboken , F&B Operations Manager - Hoboken, NJ, United States, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!