MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Process invoices and create wires for payment
* Responsible for processing employee expense reports
* Review monthly credit card statements and make appropriate
* Oversee foreign office books
* Prepare annual financial statements and regulatory filings
* Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting
* 1-3 years experience in an accounting or Accounts Payable
* Proficient communication slills
* Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or SAP Concur a
Asset management based in NYC striving to provide absolute
returns through investments.
This is an opportunity to join a reputable, top tier firm within
the financial services industry. This role is fully on-site in the
office (Midtown, NY). The role will start off as a contract role
with the goal of converting permanent.