MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Own email production from end to end; development, QA,
* Lead planning, calendaring, time lines and prioritization for
all promotional emails.
* Create and segment custom lists for email deployment using
data from ESP, site, backend, etc.
* Track and analyze campaign metrics to produce ongoing
analytical reports as needed.
* Work closely with Global Head of CRM to manage and optimize
automated and triggered emails including but not limited to abandon
cart, browse abandonment, back in stock, birthdays, anniversary,
* Develop innovative ways of using site and backend data for new
automated and triggered emails.
* Design and develop life cycle marketing programs to increase
* Utilize emails more effectively to increase retention,
reactivate canceled subscribers and engage lapsed customers.
* Leverage email marketing effectively to cross sell, upsell
across categories, brands and communities.
* Utilize email marketing to grow programs such as
refer-a-friend, customer reviews and drive other engagement
* Develop email test concepts to optimize results; subject line,
visuals and CTA, and linking, etc.
* Work closely with the Creative team on email development
submissions and best practices.
* Design and execute o grow the email database through better
email capture on site as well as through sweepstakes, contests and
* Leverage email best practices and findings to assist in email
marketing and CRM strategy development, working cross-functionally
across multiple channels and teams.
* Support in managing and troubleshooting issues with feeds and
integrations that send data back and forth between various entities
and the ESP.
* Communicate insights gleaned from quantitative and qualitative
data to key partners.
* Support team with ad-hoc requests as needed.
* Actively monitor, analyze and report on the business and
marketplace / industry trends
* University Degree is required, preferably in a
* 2-4 years of experience developing lifecycle programs.
* Experience developing and executing A/B tests to continually
improve performance & drive value.
* Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into
business and consumer insights. Proficient with Excel and BI
* Expert knowledge of the Klaviyo, Sales Force or similar
* Excellent organizational, project management, and
written/verbal communication skills.
* Constant attention to detail ensures content is clear,
relevant and engaging.
* Familiarity with project management tools such as Asana.
* Cross-functional team experience and ability to formulate and
execute a strategy through consensus building, negotiation, and
* Display a positive attitude, professional manner and a
willingness to be a team player and assist co-workers at all
* Highly motivated entrepreneurial and resourceful approach.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
* Ability to paint a vision/strategy, influence key stake
holders and get cross-functional buy-in from partners.
* Interest in comics, science fiction, and "geeky" pop culture a
* Have a good sense of humor; work needs to be fun, after
Global eCommerce Company
Full Time Role
High Growth Start Up Environment
Competitive Benefits: PTO, 401k Match, Health-care