MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Organize, manage and forecast complex sales cycles.
* Take a creative and innovative approach to building a
* Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging
from agency-level to C-level clients.
* Define and execute sales strategy for U.S. market.
* Responsibility for delivering sales numbers.
* Provide a value proposition for our products in the North
* Participate in regional, industry specific conferences and
* Prospect new clients, including the ability to qualify and
close new accounts
* Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
* 6+ years proven track record achieving sales quota within a
SaaS environment selling into E-Commerce/Fintech
* Ability to successfully build relationships, prepare and
conduct client presentations and demonstrations, whilst managing
full sales cycle
* Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred
* Ability to articulate your knowledge and professionalism in
both written and verbal mediums
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international SaaS
Big Data & Intelligence company that focuses on consumer behaviour
& trends within the E-commerce space. In a newly created position,
this professional will be specializing at the Enterprise level.
* Great benefits & compensation package
* Rapidly growing company, opportunity to develop a team