MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Build features for community engagement, scorekeeping, fan
experiences, and team management throughout the stack, with a focus
on our Android app.
* Collaborate with peers on critical decisions about how our
applications are architected and built.
* Team up with designers, testers, and product managers to find
the best solutions for our customers.
* Teach and learn with engineers across the company.
* Promote responsible engineering practices.
* Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
* Track record of successful Android projects.
* Experience shipping beautiful, high-quality apps.
* Passion and savvy working with the latest Android tech.
* Comfort working in a multi-disciplined product teams.
* Outstanding problem-solving skills.
* Experience mentoring engineers.
Growing technology company simple and powerful products
Base salary, bonus, RSU's, unlimited PTO****MUST BE LEGALLY
AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US****