MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Own the onboarding process of new accounts
* Work closely with clients to understand business needs and
ensure success with software products
* Ensure timelines are met as a project manager
* Become the main point of contact between clients and the
* Work with clients to build priorities and ensure there is a
clear end-user training for these priorities/workflows
* Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos with
clients to educate key features of product
* Build, own, and execute client success/onboarding plans
* MINIMUM 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account
* Native English speaker
* Strong presentation and public speaking skills
* Strong written communication skills
* Experience working with Web development frameworks such as
Fast-growing tech SaaS startup based in NYC.
Full-time permanent opportunity with benefits!