MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating
information as needed
* Communicate with previous clients and customers to request
payment and arrange payment plans
* Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into
* Create reports and balance sheets that document overall
profits and losses
* Update client accounts based on payment or contact
Qualifications * 1-3 years Accounts Receivable experience *
Associate degree in business finance or accounting required *
Proficient in MAS500, SAGE, SAP, or other ERP system * Candidates
must be immediately available
This client is an international Advertising company looking for
an AR Specialist!
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.