MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Automate business processes and deliver new features
* Experience in UI/UX design and accessibility
* Write reusable Typescript and Angular 8 code for family and
staff facing websites
* Able to optimize and refactor existing code and write new
* Analyze and implement impactful tech decisions for families,
students, and staff
* Proficient technical knowledge of current software protocols
and application tools, including
* AWS, Jenkins, etc.
* Familiarity with AWS Serverless with Python and Postgres on
* A bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. computer
science, web design) or related
* 5+ years as a software engineer or equivalent role.
frameworks like Angular, React, or
* Experience in serverless architecture (e.g. AWS Lambda)
Confidential, very well known Non-for-Profit Organization.
* Competitive salary.
* Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without
sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this