MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Coordinate and execute the monthly close process including
journal entries, reconciliations and financial statement
* Management of a portfolio of the firms Commercial Real Estate
* Liaising with Commercial tenants
* Perform daily bank/cash reconciliation
* Calculation of fixed assets and depreciation
* CAM reconciliations, booking accruals, and insurance
* Accounting experience within the Real Estate market is
required for this position.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
* 4+ years of experience in accounting and financial statement
* Experience with one of the softwares listed is required:
Michael Page is exclusively assisting a Real Estate developer
and private equity boutique to find their new Senior Property
Accountant. With strong family values, the company has had steady
growth even through the pandemic. The ideal candidate will have
proven experience within the Real Estate market, goal driven
mentality and strong ethical values.
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision