MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other
* Handling accounts payable for separate entities and
* Analyzing work flow processes
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and
* Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate
manner while adhering to departmental procedures
* Processing due invoices for payments
* Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other
* Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such
as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of
* 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience
* Associate degree in business finance or accounting
* Strong Excel and MS skills
* Prior knowledge in working with ERPS: ADP
* CANDIDATES MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE.
This client is a growing consumer goods company based in New
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.